The basin behind Devil’s Gate Dam in Pasadena is full of mud with little room for floodwater. It’s also a home for wildlife. A county agency wants immediate action on mud removal, but the county board has ordered a two-year study.
Also: A reader photo of the tunnel under Devil’s Gate Dam.
Photo: Two riders cross Devil’s Gate Dam. Credit: Al Seib / Los Angeles Times
- palimpsestla reblogged this from latimes
- teddybear-hugs likes this
- neighborhoodr-losangeles reblogged this from latimes
- sheigh likes this
- paliapusteacher reblogged this from latimes and added:
- socaliente likes this
- taylorgotbeats likes this
- tonydibartolomeo reblogged this from latimes and added:
- tonydibartolomeo likes this
- joanang likes this
- piroulinex likes this
- trxfreely likes this
- latimes posted this