Dry enough for you?
More than two-thirds of the U.S. is experiencing abnormally dry, if not outright drought conditions, with the situation becoming increasingly dire for western states. And the implications aren’t limited to an uptick in air conditioning.
From the National Drought Early Warning Outlook:
The 2012-2013 drought has serious implications for agriculture, navigation, recreation and municipal water supplies, costing the nation at least $35 billion in economic losses.
Photo: Greg Lindstrom / Longmont Times-Call
- peko635 likes this
- goodbyeolepaint likes this
- thepeterpancomplex reblogged this from latimes
- surraruh likes this
- 2minichinz likes this
- total-todd-review reblogged this from latimes
- smatteredtidbits likes this
- h2otracker reblogged this from latimes
- lalaladylove reblogged this from latimes
- lalaladylove likes this
- ape7 likes this
- latimes posted this