If you thought your boss was harsh: Check out what tire magnate Maurice “Morry” Taylor Jr. of Titan International said about French workers, when asked by the French government to take over a tire production plant about to be shut down.
Sir, your letter suggests you would like to open discussions with Titan. How stupid do you think we are? Titan has money and the know-how to produce tires. What does the crazy union have? It has the French government.
The French workers are paid high wages but only work three hours. They have one hour for their lunch, they talk for three hours and they work for three hours. I told this to their union leaders directly; they replied, that is the way it is in France.
Photo: Philippe Huguen / AFP/Getty Images
- giiibiii likes this
- glancetoastare likes this
- notsosuni likes this
- wslam likes this
- redpaintballer94 likes this
- vieenrose likes this
- anick11 said: Suffisance d’un PDG américain, grossier et vulgaire… + bêtise d’un syndicaliste français qui s’est cru malin ! C’est très injuste pour la classe ouvrière française !!
- nostromoone reblogged this from latimes
- noelanthony likes this
- diversonsandexcursions likes this
- pappito reblogged this from latimes
- ojlefty likes this
- warrenzevonwasright reblogged this from latimes
- bartsch likes this
- lafrondeuse reblogged this from latimes
- protipaul reblogged this from latimes and added:
- kurtschmidt likes this
- libatywonder reblogged this from latimes
- cvintica reblogged this from latimes
- goodbyeolepaint said: This is why people hate Americans.
- goodbyeolepaint likes this
- dendroica likes this
- chita59 likes this
- latimes posted this