A ground invasion by Israel could seriously damage the U.S. influence in the region, experts say, still floundering after the ‘Arab Spring’ uprisings.
For O.C. Republicans, party’s immigration stance is a millstone
Orange County, once a GOP stronghold, has faded from red to pink with the emergence of Latino voters, who are repelled by the party’s stand on immigration.
Great apes have midlife crises too, study finds
A study of 336 chimpanzees and 172 orangutans suggests that midlife crises might be driven by biological factors.
Women are increasingly ascending to top posts at aerospace firms
Female engineers, scientists and managers who joined aerospace firms during the Cold War are rising to prominence in an industry long dominated by men.
Column One: An ethics debate over embryos on the cheap
In the cutthroat field of fertility treatments, Dr. Ernest Zeringue sharply cuts costs by creating a single batch of embryos, then divvying it up among several patients. One “horrified” critic calls it the “commodification of children.”
- themailinator reblogged this from latimes
- pthomasgarcia reblogged this from latimes
- pthomasgarcia likes this
- harry-slater likes this
- chita59 likes this
- thecoreofthewatermelon reblogged this from latimes
- toddcamack likes this
- gugiemonstrrrrrr likes this
- belleplaisir reblogged this from latimes
- catty1 likes this
- klnwhooha reblogged this from latimes
- yourfavoritevalentine likes this
- sgray likes this
- andale89 likes this
- crossedanddotted likes this
- franticcurls likes this
- martinamunster likes this
- iwishiwasaginger likes this
- aracelery reblogged this from latimes
- libatywonder reblogged this from latimes
- getofftheinternerd likes this
- latimes posted this