Israel attack on Gaza: Familiar tension, new circumstances
The changed political landscape in Egypt means Israel can’t count on support it once had.
Mitt Romney attributes loss to ‘gifts’ President Obama gave minorities
The former nominee says in a phone call to donors that the president gave ‘a lot of stuff’ to African Americans, Latinos and young people during his first term in order to secure their votes.
Jill Kelley, key figure in David Petraeus scandal, led lavish life
The Tampa, Fla., socialite cultivated ties with military leaders and obtained honorary titles. She also has had financial troubles.
Column One: Kenyan information minister leads an IT revolution
Since Bitange Ndemo got Kenya hooked up to high-speed Internet, there has been no stopping his cyber-progress. A ‘Silicon Savannah’ is now flourishing.
[And yep! That’s a “Twilight” ad there. Anyone watching that this week?]
- jscotthill likes this
- joshjoshed likes this
- jffranco reblogged this from latimes and added:
- irworldconexion reblogged this from latimes
- pthomasgarcia reblogged this from latimes
- pthomasgarcia likes this
- openroadsopendreams reblogged this from latimes
- existential-singularity likes this
- existential-singularity reblogged this from latimes
- yiboloving reblogged this from latimes
- bornaaa reblogged this from latimes
- latimes posted this