California’s unstable tax base, debt and falling revenue are among the threats that could upend the budget despite the infusion from the passage of Proposition 30.
News Analysis: Republicans, beaten and angry, disagree on what to do next
Stung by a changing electorate, conservatives debate how to fix the GOP – or whether it needs fixing at all.
Members of Congress demand fuller explanation of Petraeus affair
A Florida woman is identified as the person who complained to the FBI about emails from CIA Director David Petraeus’ biographer, Paula Broadwell, exposing his affair and leading to his resignation.
For dentist with student debt, repaying is like pulling teeth
Opanin Gyaami, 71, expects to be repaying his student loan from the 1980s until he dies. About 2.2 million Americans over age 60 owe more than $43 billion.
'Twilight's' tent city: Hundreds of campers await L.A. premiere
Fans contend with chilly temperatures before world premiere of ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2,’ last of a series with a heavily female audience.
- stuffandnews reblogged this from latimes
- pthomasgarcia reblogged this from latimes
- clever-boxing reblogged this from latimes
- the-paxromana reblogged this from latimes
- suckiitfresh reblogged this from latimes
- suckiitfresh likes this
- lafuguedantoine likes this
- serendipityandsuch likes this
- rogersterlingshair likes this
- kardelen07 likes this
- latimes posted this