The Obama-Romney race could be decided by the oldest tactic in the book – going door to door to get out the vote.
The high court orders a group that donated $11 million to a fund fighting Prop. 30 and supporting Prop. 32 to hand over records. The group is appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court.
In swing-state Ohio, party leaders in Cincinnati know each other well – and how vital it is to bring in the vote for their sides.
The Telegraph newspaper sets up shop in the small Ohio town of Dunkirk, where residents have been giving their views of the campaign. There’s culture shock in both directions.
Authorities charge Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales with murdering 16 villagers, but they have limited access to evidence and key witnesses won’t testify.
Hurricane Sandy images and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s endorsement of Obama based on his climate change policies could bring attention to the issue of global warming, political observers say.
- camifornilla reblogged this from latimes
- maturium reblogged this from latimes
- pico1 likes this
- rocknrowling reblogged this from latimes
- stephlovesyoumuch likes this
- cataclysmicnightmare likes this
- cataclysmicnightmare reblogged this from latimes
- bvsedrew reblogged this from latimes
- bvsedrew likes this
- bee2o likes this
- sidekickpro reblogged this from latimes
- dukedesilver likes this
- cynthiahasatumblr reblogged this from latimes
- aristvrtle likes this
- zen-rocks-cowboyhats likes this
- rosskely reblogged this from latimes
- maryamritzy likes this
- elhombre likes this
- thegcafe reblogged this from latimes and added:
- latimes posted this