The more than 1.4 million new voters, almost half of whom registered online under a new state law, raise the total to more than 18 million. Democrats get a boost.
Public was not told that suspect critically wounded by officers was handcuffed and face down when shot.
The sun came out, the stock exchange reopened and the electricity crisis ebbed — but the rolls of the dead rose, and some areas were still coming to grips with Sandy’s staggering destruction.
The long-debated plan to ease nightmarish traffic commutes isn’t going anywhere if a veteran politician has his way. Outlying residents say the line is a matter of social equity.
Kay D’Arcy spent decades as a nurse, midwife and mother before jumping into Hollywood. Now she stars as an acrobatic assassin in the Web series ‘Agent 88,’ doing many of her own stunts.
- pthomasgarcia reblogged this from latimes
- whiteflags likes this
- texarshead likes this
- tbgoryia likes this
- charlieguese likes this
- cloudonearth likes this
- youfrenchgreat likes this
- existential-singularity likes this
- existential-singularity reblogged this from latimes
- danielleandherlittlemoments likes this
- punknpiie reblogged this from latimes
- thenvmber13 likes this
- mylifeandthethingsilike reblogged this from latimes
- mylifeandthethingsilike likes this
- mymarketingfile likes this
- fionaadams likes this
- insolubleimage likes this
- medvedevs likes this
- joshsternberg likes this
- tobemorethantheobvious likes this
- ecemkeskin1998 reblogged this from latimes
- stephwasheerree likes this
- neontommy reblogged this from latimes
- latimes posted this