There’s talk of a ‘once-in-a-lifetime storm’ as subways and trains shut down and emergency crews prepare for the worst
His city faces financial woes and a high rate of childhood obesity, so Mayor Andre Quintero thought residents would back the measure. But he hadn’t counted on the beverage industry declaring war.
Most young voters, like those in the battleground state of Colorado, back Obama, but fewer of them seem inclined to cast ballots compared with 2008.
Digital video recorders are boosting TV ratings, but higher DVR usage means viewers are watching less live programming and can easily skip through commercials.
Sikich is a world-known tracker of carnivores for groups aiming to study and keep them alive. His territory in recent years: The Santa Monica Mountains. His quarry: mountain lions.
- amietron reblogged this from latimes
- arseniclobotomy likes this
- aleedie reblogged this from latimes
- ohsotaylor13 reblogged this from latimes
- precious-knowledge likes this
- donnakoko likes this
- scaredycatfrend likes this
- mywharton likes this
- fannierdz likes this
- thegcafe reblogged this from latimes
- idiot-pilot likes this
- suspaseuth likes this
- luisdr06 likes this
- danikachoo reblogged this from latimes
- karanablue likes this
- fagen-is-my-holy-man likes this
- latimes posted this