Brown calls for the immediate release of a cheaper, but less environmentally friendly, blend of gasoline in an effort to bring down pump prices.
The incumbent defeats Henrique Capriles to win another six-year term despite growing dissatisfaction with economic woes and rising crime.
Courts block Republicans’ voter ID laws – for now
Judges suspend new state laws requiring voter ID for the Nov. 6 election but leave the door open for them in the future.
Consultant’s profile rises quickly on L.A.’s political landscape
John Thomas, 27, has drawn praise for skills that benefit his candidates, who are mostly Republican. He is uncannily at ease advising people twice his age. But his tactics don’t win unanimous support.
With Cesar Chavez monument, Obama reaches out to Latinos
Thousands of people are expected to descend on Nuestra Reina de La Paz in Keene, Calif., on Monday as the president dedicates it as a national site.
- pinglol likes this
- serpentineandblack likes this
- fxadventure reblogged this from latimes
- mmm-maia likes this
- liquidfunk likes this
- kazimotto reblogged this from latimes
- kazimotto likes this
- thesoulthescreen likes this
- predictablyawesome likes this
- maysixteenth likes this
- planetasadomicilio reblogged this from latimes
- genericlatino likes this
- catherinephung reblogged this from latimes
- missgingerlee likes this
- alittlenonsensenow reblogged this from latimes
- allrightcallmefred reblogged this from latimes and added:
- lalibertarienne reblogged this from latimes and added:
- fetusfiesta reblogged this from latimes
- goodbyecaliforniamornings reblogged this from latimes
- msriverblues likes this
- latimes posted this