California Gov. Jerry Brown acts on driver’s license, deportation bills: Immigration-related measures are among a raft of legislative items that the governor considers before a midnight deadline.
Debates are Romney’s best chance to reverse tilt toward Obama: For Romney, the first presidential debate in Denver may be pivotal if he is to blunt Obama’s edge in swing states.
Carmageddon II comes to a close: L.A., restart your engines: Carmageddon Redux on the 405 Freeway ends in time for the Monday commute, with workers having finished extra maintenance during the two-day closure.
Cable networks are TV’s biggest stars: Technology and competitive advantages have been game-changers for premium-tier outfits such as HBO and Showtime and basic-cable’s FX and AMC.
Westminster post office a vital hub for Vietnamese community: Little Saigon branch has been helping the Vietnamese immigrant community adjust to the United States and maintain connections since the early ’90s.
- headlight-restorer reblogged this from latimes
- headlight-restorer likes this
- sortrature likes this
- subtlemag reblogged this from latimes
- chita59 likes this
- liquidfunk likes this
- rev320productions likes this
- dwschu reblogged this from latimes
- 7suarezf reblogged this from latimes
- punknpiie reblogged this from latimes
- whatshallwedo likes this
- noche-tranquila-con-tequila reblogged this from latimes
- fromhelltotheyeah reblogged this from latimes and added:
- latimes posted this