An independent government investigation of the gun-tracking operation clears Atty. Gen. Eric Holder but suggests disciplining 14 other officials, two of whom promptly step down.
Possible $7-billion price of the sports and entertainment empire limits the pool of buyers.
As fighting drags on, Aleppo has gone from Syria’s affluent business hub to an edgy, apocalyptic city where life and commerce have yielded to homicidal mayhem.
Jeffrey MacDonald’s prosecutors challenge testimony that Helena Stoeckley said she witnessed others killing the Army doctor’s family in 1970.
The men work quietly by day and set up their cheeky political paintings around the capital in the dark of night. They’re also training the next generation.
- libraryphantomg5 reblogged this from latimes
- libraryphantomg5 likes this
- existential-singularity likes this
- existential-singularity reblogged this from latimes
- ceemoorecash likes this
- myvonne said: Please go back to your old way of posting… with a more personal approach and one item per post.
- latedrives reblogged this from latimes
- latimes posted this