Beer brewers revise playbooks to win back lost customers: Beer sales have been hurt by changing tastes and the growing appeal of wine and liquor in recent years, with U.S. shipments down 1.4% last year.
Photo: Bartenders serve beer stored in a wall of ice at the Super Bowl Village in Indianapolis. Credit: Michael Conroy / Associated Press
- thetequilamockingbird reblogged this from latimes
- intersectingla likes this
- 2071 likes this
- nativetohere likes this
- paolosdala likes this
- analog-blog likes this
- jorjaonmymind reblogged this from latimes
- latimes reblogged this from latimes and added:
- tkyis reblogged this from latimes
- kraftastic said:is that beer overall? i was under the impression that macro has been in decline but craft is exploding
- joshleeker said:The only beer I see is mass-production corporate corn-beer.
- daruiburns likes this
- onwingslikeseagulls likes this
- theatheistmedic reblogged this from latimes